HEALTHCARE CONTINUITY: Dental surgery is NOT affected by current Government restrictions and our clinics continue to service our patients.
1. This pictures shows the teeth on presentation with gaps in the back and splaying teeth.
2. The patient was treated with dental implants and fixed acrylic prostheses were immediately attached to the fixtures.
3. After 3 years the acrylic teeth were replaced with the zirconia set shown in this picture.
4. The Zirconia offers a far more durable long term solution.
5. The x-ray shows 4 fixtures in each upper and lower jaw, and the white dense supra-structures are the zirconia bridges. The whiteness represents the density, which in turn reflects the physical properties of Zirconia.