HEALTHCARE CONTINUITY: Dental surgery is NOT affected by current Government restrictions and our clinics continue to service our patients.
1. Denture with large flanges and a plastic plate covering the palate.
2. With the denture out the edentulous arch is visible before any treatment.
3. This OPG was taken prior to any treatment. It illustrates the pneumatisation of the sinuses reducing the amount of available jawbone.
4. The day after installation of four dental implants into the jawbone, the immediate replacement teeth are attached to the fixtures.
5. This OPG demonstrates the four dental implants that support a high impact acrylic prosthesis with a rigid reinforcement bar, as well as the bone grafts in the sinus spaces.
6. This OPG illustrates the additional implants that we later placed into the grafted parts of the jawbone, and the Zirconia bridge with a full complement of teeth attached to all six fixtures.