1. The presence of the four front teeth in this picture does not represent sound tooth structure. These are veneers that were bonded to the underlying teeth some time ago, but the underlying natural tooth structure has completely eroded away.
2. The end result with porcelain bridges fitted to dental implants.
3. The extent of erosion of the teeth is clearly visible here.
4. Five dental implants were placed to support two segments of implant bridges.
5. The bridges in place.
6. Front smile view BEFORE treatment.
7. Front smile view AFTER treatment.
8. Side smile view AFTER treatment.