1. The teeth removed and dental implants placed into the outer positions, along with simultaneous bone grafting and gum grafting.
2. After a 3 months healing period, zirconia abutments were connected to the implants to support a porcelain bridge.
3. The access holes of the abutments are closed in preparation for the permanent cementation of a 3-unit porcelain bridge.
4. The bridge is inserted. There is a moderate amount of tooth display at rest with a normal appearance.
5. On smiling there are indeed some changes in the gum-line due to the initial trauma, but overall it is an aesthetic result due to the reconstructive procedures that had taken place at the time of the extraction of the teeth and insertion of dental implants.