1. The patient was suffering from gum disease and failing bridges with recurrent tooth decay. Whilst 3 teeth were sound (left)","they were sacrificed in order to avoid bone grafting and achieve an optimal result with alveolectomy aesthetic gum replacement. The lower right bridge was caved down destabilising the bite.
2. Treatment implicated removal of all upper teeth (except one back tooth) alveolectomy and an immediate All-on-4 restoration incorporating aesthetic gum replacement. The lower right bridge was replaced to the correct height for optimal occlusion (bite).
3. The upper replacement teeth were removed 15 months after implant surgery to reveal complete healing and healthy gums.
4. The upper fixed replacement teeth were re-fitted over the implants for another 15-24 months before next review.
5. At the end an X-ray was taken at 15 months showing angulated implants in the back and straight implants in the front placed using a conventional Allon- 4 protocol.
Join our implant-surgeons to learn about our unique world-renowned All-On-4 Plus implant treatments with immediate final teeth.
Written by Alex Fibishenko, founder and principal implant surgeon at All-On-4 Clinic and creator of All-On-4-Plus and Zygoma-Plus implant-based solutions
Though there is a significant initial investment, All On 4 treatment offers tremendous value in terms of aesthetics, function and durability when done correctly. By choosing All...