This young lady suffered from advanced erosion of most of her teeth related to Bulimia and experienced severe sensitivity and pain because the pulps of the teeth were exposed. There was no adequate tooth structure left to do any sort of conservative repair. One option considered for the upper was full set teeth replacement with All On 4 with aesthetic gum replacement. However, the gum health and choreography were ideal and we decided to pursue a course of treatment involving segmental bridges nestled within the natural gums and supported by dental implants.
1. The presence of the four front teeth in this picture does not represent sound tooth structure. These are veneers that were bonded to the underlying teeth some time ago","but the underlying natural tooth structure has completely eroded away.
2. The end result with porcelain bridges fitted to dental implants.
3. The extent of erosion of the teeth is clearly visible here.
4. Five dental implants were placed to support two segments of implant bridges.
5. The bridges in place.
6. Front smile view BEFORE treatment.
7. Front smile view AFTER treatment.
8. Side smile view AFTER treatment.
All On 4 Clinic offers immediate teeth replacement solutions that are aesthetic, functional and comfortable, as well as various affordable upgrade options with Zirconia and...
The permanent replacement of teeth with the All-On-4® dental implants system at our clinic offers a fixed alternative to dentures or deteriorated teeth.
Our systems are unique and allow us to fit fixed and permanent teeth that are FINAL, all within 24 hours!