This patient presented having received a blow to the face which caused root fractures of three of his upper front teeth. There was also an associated fracture of the supporting jawbone. In removing the fractured teeth there was a real risk of the recession of the gums which could have caused unevenness in the gum-line and poor appearance. This was of particular relevance in this patient because he had a high lipline and showed gums when smiling. We removed the fractured teeth and simultaneously inserted 2 dental implants. We also performed bone grafting and gum grafting at the very same time in order to reduce the chances of a recession and optimise the prospects of success and aesthetics.
1. The teeth removed and dental implants placed into the outer positions along with simultaneous bone grafting and gum grafting.
2. After a 3 months healing period","zirconia abutments were connected to the implants to support a porcelain bridge.
3. The access holes of the abutments are closed in preparation for the permanent cementation of a 3-unit porcelain bridge.
4. The bridge is inserted. There is a moderate amount of tooth display at rest with a normal appearance.
5. On smiling there are indeed some changes in the gum-line due to the initial trauma","but overall it is an aesthetic result due to the reconstructive procedures that had taken place at the time of the extraction of the teeth and insertion of dental implants.
All On 4 Clinic offers immediate teeth replacement solutions that are aesthetic, functional and comfortable, as well as various affordable upgrade options with Zirconia and...
Our systems are unique and allow us to fit fixed and permanent teeth that are FINAL, all within 24 hours!
Join our implant-surgeons to learn about our unique world-renowned All-On-4 Plus implant treatments with immediate final teeth.