1. The dentures were fit loosely over the bare gums
2. Implants were placed using computer-guided surgery
3. The gums are closed with dissolvable sutures and comfort caps were placed whilst the teeth are fabricated
4. An impression of the implants was taken
5. Lower replacement teeth were fabricated using highly aesthetic high-impact acryli
6. Then after the lower replacement teeth were screwed to the implants.
7. Alveolectomy and bone grafting were performed in the upper jaw and it takes 6 months to heal. During the healing process for 6 months, the patient continued to wear the upper denture.
8. After healing of the grafts six dental implants were placed using Nobel computer-guided keyhole surgery. Comfort caps were placed whilst the teeth were being fabricated. Note: There are no stitches with this keyhole surgical method.
9. The next day the teeth were set in wax and tried over the implants to assess function aesthetics comfort and speech. After all, parameters are met it was further sent for fabrication.
10. The upper replacement teeth were fabricated using highly aesthetic high impact acrylic.